Never heard of Landini. It's an Italian company and have been manufacturing farm tractors since 1884.It's 10AM and it's starting to get busy at this round tent. Why? It's where beer is on tap.
That red tractor is Volvo--which stopped manufacturing farm machinery in 1979.
MAN is a German company known for it's trucks. Until the 1960's the company manufactured farm tractors.
Several of these huge tents have been set-up. Bet they'll be packed later in the day.
Lots of Huerlimann tractors. Why? It was a Swiss company. Started in 1929 and was bought by an Italian company in 1979.
What's going on here? They're making tunes ringing cow bells.
Don't know if you've seen Swiss cows wearing these huge bells around their necks--usually when being paraded around.
I asked an onlooker about the embroidery around the bells and why there's a date on each one. She asked one of the guys the significance of the date and was told it's their birthday. No way, one says 2017--meaning the guy is only nine years old! I bet it's the birthday of the cow.
Got to lift one up. Wow, can't believe how heavy they are.
The Saviem tractor disappeared in 1980. Was part of Renault.
Young kids (boy)s are going crazy with all machinery to check out. Then again, I see so many old timers (you could tell they were former farmers) wandering around enjoying themselves.
As I'm leaving more and more tractors are arriving.
The Saviem tractor disappeared in 1980. Was part of Renault.
Young kids (boy)s are going crazy with all machinery to check out. Then again, I see so many old timers (you could tell they were former farmers) wandering around enjoying themselves.
As I'm leaving more and more tractors are arriving.
No comments:
Post a Comment